Character Filled Home On Dual Access Block
Defined by its clever use of space, abundance of natural light and sleek design, this generous semi detached residence makes a lasting impression with its contemporary renovation. Presented in the classic tradition with quality enhancements for modern living, the home provides a unique family haven with relaxed indoor and outdoor entertaining options.
- A welcoming sun drenched courtyard that greets you from the front gate
- Solid timber French doors opening to reveal an oversized sunroom or study
- Spacious living area with original decorative iron fireplace
- Grand hallway providing access to 3 double sized, light filled bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern timber open plan kitchen with SMEG appliances and large combined dining area with leafy outlook to a low maintenance back yard
- Well appointed bathroom with shower, spa and internal laundry
- Large attic with loads of storage space
- Rear lane access with covered carport capable of accommodating 2 vehicles
- Scope to improve with an additional second level (subject to council approval)
- Short walk/drive to the Neutral Bay foreshore area and magnificent views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House
This charming home enjoys a sunny North aspect from its elevated street setting in a prime location within a short stroll to Neutral Bay shopping centre and a vast selection of cafés, specialty shops, eateries, highly reputable primary and secondary schools and parklands. Located on the doorstep of North Sydney CBD and just moments to public transport and ferries, you're located just over the bridge into the City Centre.
Auction 22/11/14 onsite at 1:00pm
Call Samuel for more information on 0416523226